Click on link to review full job description.
- The Executive Director (ED) reports to the Board of Directors (the ‘Board’) and is responsible for the operation of Donna Lexa Art Centers, Inc. (DLAC), including the essential duties and responsibilities described below, under the general supervision of the President of the Board.
- The ED is responsible for Financial Planning and Management and Fund Development for DLCAC.
- Salaried, part-time position (30-35 hours/week)
The ED is the face of the organization in the community, building relationships that support our mission.
Art Therapist/Program Coordinator
- Required: Master’s Degree in Art Therapy, Registered Art Therapist (ATR) Credential.
- Preferred: supervisory experience, experience working with special needs population.
- Part-time position, 25-30 hours per week, some evening and weekend hours required, reports to Executive Director