Purchase Gotta Have Art tickets, choose your sponsorship level or donate auction items here!
DLAC is hiring a Program Manager!
The Program Manager oversees all aspects of programming for the Donna Lexa Art Centers. This includes but is not limited to: supervision of art therapy and art instructor staff, volunteers and interns; coordination of scheduling and staffing for classes; participant assessment; program evaluation; and ensuring an exemplary quality of programming. The position is full time, 40 hours per week, with a flexible schedule. Position reports to the Executive Director.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in nonprofit management, arts administration, art therapy, art education, fine art, social work or other human services field, Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a supervisory program management position
- Experience working with adults with disabilities and adaptive arts programming
- Commitment to and capacity for embedding equity, diversity and inclusion and ensuring culturally sustaining practices in all aspects of supervision and programming.
- Able to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills and experience in effectively leading meetings, presentations and training.
- Registered art therapist is desirable, but not required.
Interested? Click HERE for the full job description!
Programs at DLAC
DLAC offers Open Studio sessions at our art studios in Downtown Waukesha and West Allis.Learn more
DLAC provides on-site programs for schools, day programs, assisted living facilities and more.Learn more
Sales and Exhibitions
The DLAC advocates for artists with disabilities and other conditions by showcasing their strengths and talents via sales and exhibitions.Learn more